I have recently been working very hard to write guest posts for bloggers and publishers that I greatly admire. I am currently working on getting published on Mashable and Techzulu. That would be very exciting for me! Here are two guest posts that I recently wrote that you should take a look at:
- Twitter for business is so Yesterday. It’s all about Twitter Love – This guest post is for Mike at The Busy Brain. I write about how you can use Twitter to improve your love life and get you some dates! Move over Mystery, here comes the Twitter bird!
- How your local business can utilize social media – I am currently working on a social media project for a local company in Beverly Hills. I decided to reach out to Shama who is an expert in SM consulting to give her readers my input about how a local company can utilize blogs and social media to build their brand and create a community amongst their clients and users.
I hope you guys enjoy the posts and hopefully I’ll be posting up so articles on Mashable and Techzulu soon!
If you want to build a profitable, sustainable lifestyle business, then the best place to start is to become an Ecommerce Rules Insider.
Here’s what you’ll get right now...
- The multi-million dollar drop-shipping case study
- Sneak peek at our drop-shipper database
- Free regular advice for building a successful lifestyle business
- ... and much more