Thanks so much for visiting the Young Successful Entrepreneur blog! I want to provide you with the best content for an internet entrepreneur seeking to have a successful exit.
What is a “successful exit”? To me, a successful exit would be to sell my startup for $100M+. If my team and I are able to achieve this goal, then I will feel accomplished as an entrepreneur. Your “exit” goal may be different from mine, but I promise that if we stick together, we’ll get there.
To keep organized and provide you easy access to the content that benefits you the best, I have created the roadmap below:
1. I am in the idea phase
- Answer to a reader: I hate my corporate job. Should I become an entrepreneur?
- Why I can’t do what I’m passionate about
- Should I drop out of college to pursue my startup?
- Startup Advice: Entrepreneur vs Business Owner
2. I need to build a team
- How to assemble the perfect team
- Best friends make the best business partners. No lie!
- How I got 20 undergraduates to work for me for free
3. I need to build the product
4. I need to sell my product
- How to sell to small to medium-size brick and mortar stores
- How to sell when they won’t pick up the phone
- How to find out if customers will actually pay for your product (and how much they’ll pay)
- How to sell your product: What I’ve learned during my first month of cold calling
- How to create incredibly useful and beautiful customer personas
5. I need to raise funding
- How my company raised $75,000 in funding and how you can too
- The Journey Begins Once Again – Viralogy is raising angel funding
6. How to keep your girlfriend/boyfriend happy
- A necessary empty feeling
- How to keep your girlfriend happy when you’re an entrepreneur
- Lesson Learned: What happens when you push your girlfriend to become an entrepreneur
- How to create guilt-free time to spend with your loved ones and still build a successful startup
- How I know my girlfriend is The One I’m going to marry
7. I am ready to exit
Good luck and feel free to message me on Twitter if you’d like to suggest a post topic or if you have any questions.